J. Nathan Rainy Chief, the owner of 49 Dzine, is a son, grandson, great-grandson of residential school survivors. 49 Dzine is creating a scholarship for Residential School Survivors and Descendants to raise awareness of the residential school experience. All profits of Orange items will go towards this scholarship fund, and you can find out the progress of the fund by watching our social media.
Extra soft Men’s Shorts made with premium polyester fabric. Featuring casual style with
drawstring waist and soft fabric, it’s great for all-day wear.
• 9.21 Oz. Premium fabric: 100% polyester.
• 3-pieces customization: the front, the back and the waist area.
• Soft fabric for easy wear and comfortable touch.
• A draw cord at the waist makes adjustable fit.
• Machine wash, tumble dry low.
Available Size: S,M,L,XL,2XL
Note: There might be ±5% deviation in length for manual measurement and production processes.