We all remember that 80's/90's settler computer game we had to play in school. These socks reimagine it from a Native perspective. They take a funny contemporary event where a buffalo literally pulled the pants off a settler in Custer State Park (no really! It happened. Google it!) and make it part of the game. At least Settler Karen just lost her pants and didn't "die of dysentery"!
ONE SIZE FITS MOST!
• 4 Oz.Made from smooth and soft polyester material, suitable for Men/Women.
• Material: 75% Polyester, 10% Cotton, 10% Chinlon, 5% Spandex
• Measure approximately 47cm(L) x 9.5cm(W)
• Very stretchy and comfortable socks.
• Simple and fashionable socks for outdoor traveling and playing.